A little travel lighting object for kids made from driftwood, an old bulb and cotton.
The textile parts are fixed with non-toxic, harmless adhesive which does not smell (Dispercol).
The wood is treated with oxalic acid to protect it from insects and then coated with clear varnish (Laksil) which is certified for permanent contact with drinking water, foodstuffs and the treatment of children´s toys.
The Tiddler is the interior lighting object and has an extra low voltage electrical system (SELV), uses 3V.
It is battery powered (button battery CR2032).